Saturday, November 14, 2009

Around my Hood

My neighborhood was not the most popen nor the
quietest. I live in one of the buildings that hides the
parkway, so people just come and go. In my
neighborhood the neighbors would usually speak to you
only if you are known by someone who lives in the area.
My neighbors are nice people who look for people to talk to. If you look like someone nervous and don't know your way, you as a person would look suspicious and people may or may not mutter quietly about you. Overall in my   neighborhood you should not linger. You should just do what you got to do and say hi and bye, because drugs are sold and people get suspicious quickly and you don't want to get into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark Bark Howl (a message from the creater of the black berrys blog)


Get a Voki now!