Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another Lesson Learned

In my short life I learned many rules that must be followed in and outside of the home like proper manners. I remember in my pre-school, there was a sneaky girl who never got in trouble because one of her parents worked there. She would eye the class to look for someone to get in trouble and one day she chose me. I guess I attract a lot of bullies because I look innocent and helpless. So she decided to “bad mouth” me in front of my (at the time) closest friend. My friend started to join in the fun and made little jokes as well. Not knowing that the girl was serious. As the seconds went by I got very upset and since I did not want to be a “tater-teller”, I forgave my friend but told the girl a piece of my mind. I said, “The wart on your arm was your mother’s face and that you are as ugly as your ashy lips.” I felt good until I turned around and saw my teacher glaring at me. That day I lost 3 behavior stars. I still wonder where the teacher was when the little girl was teasing me. I learned that is good to be a “tater-teller” at times, because it’s better to snitch and get away from problems opposed to getting in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark Bark Howl (a message from the creater of the black berrys blog)


Get a Voki now!