Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Wonders of Autumn




 Autumn (other known as fall) is my favorite season of the year. this time of the year the summer trees leaves start to lose their greenish color and fall. The view in the public parks become colored in a spectacular blend of orange, red, green, brown, and every color in between. The squirrels collect the fallen seeds and store them for winter. The birds gather twigs and fallen branches to create nests to stay sheltered through the winter. The temperature has cooled down from the  blazing summer and is awakening winter. I can't come out of the house with a T-shirt cause it's too cold nor can I depart with 5 different layers of clothes cause i'd be to hot. So over a shirt I just need to throw on a sweater an i'm good. The school year is going strong and by now I have adapted to my teachers. Plus my birthday is within the season, which makes Autumn the best time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark Bark Howl (a message from the creater of the black berrys blog)


Get a Voki now!